Last revised 16th November 2015
WHAT WE COLLECT
We collect information about you in a range of ways.
Information You Give Us.
We collect any personal information you provide to us. For example, you may provide us your name, email address, date of birth, username, password, photographs, demographic information (such as your gender and occupation), and other information, including your recipes, you directly give us using the Service.
If you tell us where you are (e.g., by allowing your mobile device to send us your location), we may store and use that information to provide you with location-based information and advertising. If you want to deactivate this feature, you can either reinstall the App or deactivate GPS on your mobile device.
If you order products or services on our Site, we will collect all information necessary to complete the transaction, including your name, credit card information, billing information and shipping information. This information may be shared with third parties who help process and fulfill your purchases.
Information Automatically Collected.
We automatically collect information about you and your computer or mobile device when you visit our Site or use our Apps or Services. For example, we may log your computer or device operating system type, device identifier, location data, IP address, browser type, browser language, the website you visited before browsing to our Site, pages you viewed, how long you spent on a page or feature, access times, address book contacts, and information about your use of and actions on our Site or in our Apps or Services.
Web Beacons. We may log information using digital images called “web beacons” (also called “pixel tags”) on our Site or in our emails. We use web beacons to manage cookies, count visits, and to learn what marketing works and what does not. We also use web beacons to tell if you open or act on our emails.
SOCIAL NETWORKING CONNECTIONS
If you choose to log on or otherwise associate the Services with another social networking site account (e.g. Facebook), we may receive information from that social networking site to make it easier for you to create an account on the Services and show our relevant content to you. Any information that we collect from your other social networking service accounts may depend on the privacy settings you have with that social networking service, so please consult the social networking service’s privacy and data practices.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use personal information collected through our Services, or disclosed by you on our Site or Apps or in connection with our Services, for the purposes described in this Policy. For example, we may use your information to:
- operate, maintain, and improve our Site, Apps, and Services;
- understand you and your preferences to enhance your experience and enjoyment using our Sites, Apps, and Services;
- respond to comments and questions and provide customer service;
- send you related information including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- communicate about promotions, upcoming events, and other news about Services offered by us and our partners;
- protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity;
- link or combine with other personal information we get from third parties, to help understand your needs and provide you with better service; and
- provide and deliver products and services that our customers request.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We do not share your personal information other than as follows:
- with third party vendors, consultants and other service providers who work for us and need access to your information to do that work;
- at your request, in the event that you opt in to receive a service or a product from a third party;
- to comply with laws or to respond to lawful requests and legal process;
- in an emergency to protect the personal safety of its users or any person;
- in connection with or during negotiation of any merger, financing, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, transaction or proceeding involving sale, transfer, divestiture or disclosure of all or a portion of our business or assets to another company.
When you post content (text, images, photographs, messages, comments or any other kind of content) on our Services, the information contained in your posting will be stored in our servers and other users will be able to see it, along with your profile photo and any other information that you choose to make public on your public profile page (“Profile”). The information that you provide in your Profile will be visible to others, including anonymous visitors to the Site.
We may create, use, and disclose de-identified and aggregated data for any purpose.
INFORMATION CHOICES AND CHANGES
You may “opt-out” of receiving our promotional emails by following the instructions in those emails. If you opt out, we may still send you non-marketing emails. Non-marketing emails include emails about your accounts and our business dealings with you.
You may send requests about your personal information to our contact information below. You may request to change your contact preferences and update your personal information.
We welcome your comments or questions about this Policy. Feel free to email us at email@example.com You may also contact us at our address:
5th Floor, Southern House,
Croydon, CRV 1XN
We may change this Policy from time to time. If we make any changes to this Policy, we will change the Last Revised date above.